The U.S. Department of Education today announced a new round of experimental sites that will open the door to higher education innovation aimed at increasing college access and providing more affordable and flexible paths for students seeking quality credentials. Under Secretary of Education Ted Mitchell announced the use of experimental sites to test these emerging models of student-focused, outcomes-based academic delivery and provided details at the C-BEN quarterly meeting.
- Executive Director of Lipscomb Online | Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Instructional Technologist | Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Learning and Assessment Architect | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.