The U.S. Department of Education today announced a new round of experimental sites that will open the door to higher education innovation aimed at increasing college access and providing more affordable and flexible paths for students seeking quality credentials. Under Secretary of Education Ted Mitchell announced the use of experimental sites to test these emerging models of student-focused, outcomes-based academic delivery and provided details at the C-BEN quarterly meeting.
- Faculty, FlexFORWARD Management | Kirkwood Community College | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Director, Competency Based Education Strategic Engagement | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Academic Advisor | Texas A&M University Commerce | Commerce, TX
- IMPACT Assessment Specialist | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia
- IMPACT Instructional Designer | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia