Eleven members of C-BEN have been invited by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in a new round of experimental sites. The experimental sites will open the door to higher education innovation aimed at increasing college access and providing more affordable and flexible paths for students seeking quality credentials. The invitations were issued in early January and institutions have until March 1 to officially sign on.
- Faculty, FlexFORWARD Management | Kirkwood Community College | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Director, Competency Based Education Strategic Engagement | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Academic Advisor | Texas A&M University Commerce | Commerce, TX
- IMPACT Assessment Specialist | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia
- IMPACT Instructional Designer | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia