Eleven members of C-BEN have been invited by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in a new round of experimental sites. The experimental sites will open the door to higher education innovation aimed at increasing college access and providing more affordable and flexible paths for students seeking quality credentials. The invitations were issued in early January and institutions have until March 1 to officially sign on.
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Learning and Assessment Architect | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.
- C-BEN announces first award-winners in storytelling contest to illustrate value of innovative competency-based education
- CBE Storytelling Contest Starts Now!