At the March 2015 convening, C-BEN released a first year findings and discoveries report. The report includes a history of competency-based education and the creation of C-BEN, as well as lessons learned and key take-aways from the first year of work.
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Dean of Business, Academic Affairs | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.
- C-BEN announces first award-winners in storytelling contest to illustrate value of innovative competency-based education
- CBE Storytelling Contest Starts Now!