Roughly 600 colleges are in the design phase for a new competency-based education program, are actively creating one or already have a program in place. Amid this quick expansion, a group of college officials, including C-BEN and C-BEN members, are meeting in Phoenix next month to share information about how to develop competency-based credentials. The agenda also features discussions about what academic quality should look like in those programs.
- Executive Director of Lipscomb Online | Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Instructional Technologist | Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Learning and Assessment Architect | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.