Faculty, administrators and staff at colleges and universities with competency-based education (CBE) programs share near universal agreement regarding essential elements of strong CBE programs, according to a new survey from Public Agenda. Survey of the Shared Design Elements & Emerging Practices of Competency-Based Education Programs is the largest survey to date on CBE in higher education. The survey provides baseline data on the adoption, importance and implementation challenges of core CBE elements.
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Dean of Business, Academic Affairs | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.
- C-BEN announces first award-winners in storytelling contest to illustrate value of innovative competency-based education
- CBE Storytelling Contest Starts Now!