Faculty, administrators and staff at colleges and universities with competency-based education (CBE) programs share near universal agreement regarding essential elements of strong CBE programs, according to a new survey from Public Agenda. Survey of the Shared Design Elements & Emerging Practices of Competency-Based Education Programs is the largest survey to date on CBE in higher education. The survey provides baseline data on the adoption, importance and implementation challenges of core CBE elements.
- Faculty, FlexFORWARD Management | Kirkwood Community College | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Director, Competency Based Education Strategic Engagement | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Academic Advisor | Texas A&M University Commerce | Commerce, TX
- IMPACT Assessment Specialist | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia
- IMPACT Instructional Designer | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia