The Competency-Based Education Network (C-BEN) has released an urgently needed planning resource to help financial aid officers ensure that competency-based education programs are designed and offered in ways that allow students to pay tuition, fees, and living expenses using federal grants and loans. C-BEN released the financial aid checklist and a related academic calendar tool in advance of its meeting April 20-22 in Santa Fe, N.M.
- Executive Director of Lipscomb Online | Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Instructional Technologist | Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Learning and Assessment Architect | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.