The Competency-Based Education Network (C-BEN) has released an urgently needed planning resource to help financial aid officers ensure that competency-based education programs are designed and offered in ways that allow students to pay tuition, fees, and living expenses using federal grants and loans. C-BEN released the financial aid checklist and a related academic calendar tool in advance of its meeting April 20-22 in Santa Fe, N.M.
- Director, Instructional Design | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Dean of Business, Academic Affairs | Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Education Designer, Digital Credentials Product Manager | Education Design Lab Company, Washington, D.C.
- C-BEN announces first award-winners in storytelling contest to illustrate value of innovative competency-based education
- CBE Storytelling Contest Starts Now!