The Competency‐Based Education Network (C-BEN) today released an interactive CBE Design Planner tool that allows institutions to plan for designing, developing and scaling high-quality competency-based education (CBE) programs capable of serving students of all backgrounds. The tool is the latest resource developed by C-BEN, which serves as a network of institutions as they create and offer degree programs with well-defined learning outcomes and rigorous assessment.
- Faculty, FlexFORWARD Management | Kirkwood Community College | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Director, Competency Based Education Strategic Engagement | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Academic Advisor | Texas A&M University Commerce | Commerce, TX
- IMPACT Assessment Specialist | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia
- IMPACT Instructional Designer | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia