C-BEN has released The CBE Story: A Strategic Storytelling Toolkit. The Storytelling Toolkit is designed to help you communicate more effectively about the purpose, value and results of competency-based education. Inside this useful resource, you’ll find a framework for bringing your CBE story to life. There are activities, prompts, tips and templates to help you tell your best stories to different audiences, including students and families; faculty, staff and administrators; governing boards; regulators and policymakers; and employers. You will also find tools and resources that can aid you in helping others, such as students and faculty, to tell their stories. To access this toolkit, please click here.
- Faculty, FlexFORWARD Management | Kirkwood Community College | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Director, Competency Based Education Strategic Engagement | University of Mary Hardin-Baylor | Belton, TX
- Academic Advisor | Texas A&M University Commerce | Commerce, TX
- IMPACT Assessment Specialist | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia
- IMPACT Instructional Designer | Vinod Chachra IMPACT Lab, Radford University | Radford, Virginia