Flexible Curriculum and Instructional Technology
- Assist in the design, implementation, and coordination of flexible curriculum, outcomes and assessment at the course, program and institutional levels.
- Collaborate with deans and faculty members in research and design of flexible curriculum at the course and program level to support student learning.
- Develop and edit curricular materials with faculty including competency statements, learning objectives, and other relevant documentation.
- Maintain curriculum design and documentation standards.
- Oversee and document the flexible curriculum modification process.
- Support college-wide assessment efforts.
- Develop and promote strategies to use college assessment results to foster improvements in student learning and success.
- Maintain knowledge of high-impact practices in assessment of student learning through participation in appropriate professional development activities, including attending assessment institutes and/or conferences.
- Work with existing data systems and seek to develop new data systems to support academic, administrative, and educational support assessment.
- Assist faculty with designing flexible course materials for delivery utilizing new and emerging instructional technologies and strategies.
- Consult with and advise faculty in pedagogical issues and skills unique to non-traditional and alternative delivery of instruction.
- Maintain instructional design standards.
- Research and make recommendations on educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies and multimedia hardware/software to support teaching and learning.
- Provide exceptional service throughout every customer interaction.
Due to changes to the delivery of instruction due to COVID, this position is responsible for assisting academic administrators, faculty, and staff in the development, modification, and monitoring, and improvement of flexible program and course curriculum. The focus is on designing performance based, learning centered instruction, and effectively utilizing instructional technology and alternative instructional strategies.
Find more information and apply here.
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Employment/Salary Classification: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund | Limited Term Employment | Grant Funded Through May 12, 2023
Salary Expectation: Exempt – Annual Salary $60,618 to $62,891 | Note: Salary will commensurate based on education and occupational experience.